If you want to improve how you work, we’d love to hear from you.
* Required fields
Your form was submitted successfully.
You matter to us.
It's true, we want to deliver the best solution that we can. But we know it's equally as important that you receive great customer service too. Our support departments are dedicated to ensuring that you are taken care of every step of the way.
Concept Connect runs quietly in the background, linking your equipment with our support systems and services - making sure you’re never stuck.
Our analysts are here to help you whenever you need it. Logging in remotely, our team will be able to respond quickly, and you’ll experience the same high standard of support wherever you’re based. With our innovative, agile software, we can resolve over 93% of issues first time round and without a site visit, further reducing carbon emissions.
Concept Connect automatically monitors the status of your device, saving you time on tasks such as meter readings, ordering consumables, reducing device downtime by watching for any live incidents and scheduling preventative maintenance to help you keep ahead of any issues.
Using Connect apps, you can communicate with our Support Desk, order supplies, carry out updates and check the live incident status of your equipment, all from your device. Experience bespoke performance from our Xerox apps and software updates when you need them and benefit from top level security with McAfee software.
Online Customer Portal
Get peace of mind with 24/7 instant access to all your account information and keep track of service activity, billing and usage data including any work carried out on your equipment.
The following guidance is applicable to surfaces of Multifunction Devices, Printers, and Presses (e.g. panels, buttons, user interfaces, display screens, touch screens, doors/access handles).
- Wear disposable gloves made of latex when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces.
- Turn off the device, disconnect AC power, and unplug device from the outlet before cleaning. Do not clean a product while it is powered on and plugged in as it may cause electrification.
- Moisten a clean, soft, lint free, cotton cloth with a mixture of 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% water (also known as rubbing alcohol). Do not use fibrous materials, such as paper towels. The cloth should be moist with no free liquid to ensure dripping does not occur.
- Do not spray any liquids directly onto the product.
- Gently wipe the moistened cloth on the surfaces to be cleaned. Take care to prevent moisture from entering inside the product or between gaps around the control panel or buttons. Disinfectant entering the product may result in extensive damage or failure due to corrosion.
- When cleaning a display screen or control panel, carefully wipe in one direction, moving from the top of the display to the bottom. Do not rub the control panel strongly as it can be easily scratched or cracked.
- Ensure surfaces have completely air-dried before turning the device on after cleaning. No moisture should be visible on the surface of the product before it is powered back on.
- Discard gloves after each cleaning. Clean hands immediately after gloves are removed.
No problem at all. Our service team will be happy to help. Just contact them on email@example.com to order and pay. Find out more about Concept Connect here.
Of course, our Print Room will be able to help you on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 646 0204.
Our accounts team handle invoices and you can drop them an email email@example.com or call 0345 241 2268 and they will assist you.
Our service team will be able to help with this, just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 646 0184.
For less than 5 devices: You can get free returns labels for you to send back to Xerox. Just click here www.xerox.com/gwa to Xerox Green World Alliance.
For more than 5 devices: We'll drop off a collection box for your team to use. Once it's full, UPS will be able to collect it and send back to Xerox. For more info click here or email our service team on email@example.com.